Friday

Today went pretty good. I started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders. Once I was done I scanned business cards for Bob that he gave me last Friday. There were a lot of cards so I knew it was going to take me the whole day to finished or finished half of it. Bonnie wanted to send out invoices and file before I was out today, so I put the cards aside for a while and started as soon as possible with the invoices.
            Lunch came and I had some Arabic food, I don’t remember what it was called, but I think I know is that it was delicious. Once I was done with lunch I went to Loren’s office and we were talking about school and work, it was good talk after all.
            I started to do the mail since Katie wasn’t here, once I was done I continued doing the cards for Bob. Overall my day was great.
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog