12-1-14 by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I sat in Sylvia's desk for a while. I checked my email and then I did last week's tasks because I wasn't here. I started by doing some scans, I had to save them on the network. After an hour, I was moved to Frank's desk because Sylvia came. I continued to do the scans. After I finished saving them onto the network, I had to save them in Sugar. While I was working, Osmara asked me to put up some papers around the building. After I finished, I continued working on the scans. After I finished with the scans, Osmara took a picture of me for the Group Scoop and then we went to lunch.
  After lunch, Alex gave me some postcards to mail out. There were a lot of them, but I managed to finish all of them. I gave Frank's fish tank a quick scrub and I also fed his fishes. After I fed his fishes, I went upstairs to Contracting to help them. I did some filing and then I went back downstairs and wrote my blog.


  What was my favorite thing I did over the weekend? Black Friday was the most favorite thing I did over the weekend. My friend picked me up from my house and we went to Best Buy. Best Buy had already opened and we waited in line about 15 minutes. I bought some Beats and a video game.  My mom bought me some sweatpants, which I wanted. The next day, I went over my friend's house. Thanksgiving Break was good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog