My last work day for 2014 by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I sat in Osmara's desk and checked my email. I started my day by doing some scans. While I was working, Linzie came and started talking to Amanda about going to the airport for the meeting with the consulate of Mexico. She asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes. We left around 10:10 AM. We went to the Coleman A. Young International Airport. They had a meeting about DAC(Detroit Aircraft Corporation). The meeting was great and interesting.
 After the meeting, Linzie took me and Amanda out to eat. We went to a restaurant on Russell St. It was good, I ate a turkey club sandwich and chicken noodle soup. When we got back to the office, I finished the scans. I asked Alex for some more work and she gave me a mailer list to do. My day was pretty great and awesome because I got to learn new things and I met new people.

  Today, I got to go to DAC(Detroit Aircraft Corporation). There a company that makes drones. They had a meeting with the consulate of Mexico in how their drones can help companies in Mexico. The drones are pretty awesome, they can fly high without making noise and they can record too. I had a tour around the old airport. I saw some of their drones that they were building. They had one that could fly and travel on land. I got to meet the consulate of Mexico, Jon Rimanelli, and the DAC team. After the meeting, we took some pictures. Jon gave me a kit and told me to build it and if I'm interested in it, he'll get one of his engineers to build it with me. It was a great experience for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog