12/9/14 by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I went to go sit in Osmara's desk. Amanda asked me to go get some cleaning supplies from her car. After I got the supplies, I started working on a calendar for Cadillac Urban Garden. I worked on the calendar until 10:00 AM. I did some scans for marketing and I finished around 11:30 AM. I asked Amanda for some work and she asked me to work on the Ideal Surplus website. I worked on it until lunch.
 After lunch, I continued working on the website. Sylvia asked if she could look at my calendar. She suggested that I should replace a picture with one that has people inside. So I did a few improvements on the calendar. After I finished, I continued with the website. I gave Amanda the paper to make up a work day and she told me I was going to work in Ideal Surplus. My day was pretty good.

 Last Saturday and Sunday, I got to work in Camp Frank. On Saturday, Jose Perez picked me up and we went to work with Alex as well. We only worked for 3 hours, we moved some of Frank's stuff and we picked up branches around his house. The next day, Jose picked me up and we went to work with Alex. We moved so more stuff, we had to move some logs and we chipped the branches that we picked up yesterday. We had lunch from a deli and it was good. We rake his front yard and we picked up any trash. At the end of the day, I made $200.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog