2-23-15 by Richard Zarate

  Today I work on Monday, so my sister works with me. I sat at a different desk today. I checked my email and later asked Alex for some work. She gave me some postcards to mail out and she sent me a mailer to do.  I started to do the mailer. While I was working, I went to go check on Frank's fish tank. I counted the fish and cleaned the algae off the tank. I continued to work on the mailers until lunch.
 After lunch, I continued to work on the mailer list and I finished it and sent it back to Alex. Alex gave me some more postcards to mail out. After I finished, I helped Sylvia by making some folders for her. After I helped her, I helped my sister with some receipts. Today was a good day.

  What do I expect at the First Robotics Competition in Michigan? I expect to see many student from all over Michigan. I would like to see the other school's robots and their tactics. I would especially like to meet some people at the event. I'm excited for this competition and we're going to try our best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog