2/24/15 by Richard Zarate


  Today was a good day, I started my day by putting some labels on postcards. I did a few and then Sylvia asked me to check on Frank's fish. I went to his office and counted 14 fish. I notice that the plants had some algae on them, so I cleaned the algae off the plants and tank. Amanda told me that I wasn't going to do mailers, I was going to make something for the robotics team. I had to make a one page that described our school and team. She gave me a list of stuff that we should have on the paper. I started to work on the paper until lunch.
  After lunch I continued to work on the paper and by 1:00 pm, I had a rough draft of the paper. Amanda wasn't here, so I started to mail out some postcards. I showed Amanda the draft and she gave me some more ideas and corrected a few errors. Amanda later asked me to send her the file. My day was pretty great.

  What is the first thing I'm going to do when the weather is nice? I would ask my mom to go to the park because I'll like to feel the breeze of wind  flowing through me. I always like to go to the park with my mom and little sister. Or maybe I'll go fishing because I just bought  me a new back pack for fishing and I'll like to catch some fish. These are the things I'll do when the weather is nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog