4/21/15 by Richard Zarate

 Today was a pretty good day. I sat at my desk and noticed that the people at Ideal were cleaning their desks. I checked my email and asked Virginia for some work. She gave me some scans to do. I separated the papers by the one's that were by themselves and the stapled one's. I scanned the papers and use the PDF Split program to separate the papers. I saved them on the network and wrote the order number on a separate sheet. Later I saved the scans on sugar. I gave Virginia the clip back and put the papers on a stack.Amanda asked me to move some stuff from Frank's bathroom. There was a box with a tool chest and it was heavy, but Jessie helped me move it. After I finished, I grab another stack of scans to do. I got to scan them and then I went to lunch.
  I gave my mom some money so she could bring me tacos. After lunch I begin saving onto the network. After I saved them, Sylvia asked me to help her move some boxes. Frank called me into his office and asked me if I wanted Tiger tickets for Sunday and I said yes. I finished the scans and Amanda told me my blog topic and I started to write my blog. Sylvia asked me if I wanted to be part of a project for Solar Power Irrigation and I said yes. While I was working, I checked on my favorite soccer team and they were winning 5-0. They lost the last match 1-3 and they needed 2 goals to go to the semi-finals.

 What do I like about camp Frank? Camp Frank is a job the Frank gives his interns to do some yard work and pays them $20 an hour. One thing I like about Camp Frank is the pay. We get payed $20 an hour. Another thing I like is the food. We get to each some delicious food from Steve's Deli. And another thing is that I get to work with people I know and when someone new comes, I get to meet new people. One thing I wish we could do is work more. We usually work for 5 hours, but I would like to work more. One last thing I wish we could do was work more often. We work every Saturday and sometimes Sunday. I wish we could work more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog