4/28/15 by Richard Zarate

 Today was like any other day except I had to write my blog because I forgot yesterday. I wrote my blog, I didn't that far on it yesterday because I had to leave. Around 8:30 AM, I finished my blog. After I finished, I checked my email and then stared to work on the task Alex left me yesterday. I had to search companies that made Bilco Doors and cellar doors. The website was strange because it repeated the company twice and sometimes I did the same one twice. I found 200 locations.
  After lunch, I continued to work on the mailer. I checked on the fish and gave them some food. I was really tired because I ate so much. While I was working, Sylvia asked me to check on solar power irrigation systems on Google and to send her some links. I checked out some websites that contained solar power irrigation system. I got to find a few and I sent them to her. After I sent her the email, I started to write my blog;

  My favorite sport after soccer is fishing. I love fishing, I used to go with my dad and brother fishing when we were little. Sometimes we would go to Huroc Park at 7 AM and come back home around 1 AM. Me and my brother are competitive about our fishing records in our family. I have caught the biggest Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass in our family. Both of them were around 16 inches. He has the record for the Striped Bass, Gar, and Sucker. My dad has the records for the other fishes such as Flathead Catfish that was about 3 feet and Northern Pike. I plan on going fishing more this summer and I hope I get to catch a Flathead as big as my Dad's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog