4/27/15 by Richard Zarate

 Today I sat in the Accounting Office because Osmara worked today. I checked my email and grab some scans to do. I scanned them to myself and I had to use Osmara's computer to split the scans into single sheets. After I scanned them, Alex sent me a mailer to do so I worked on it. While I was working, Virginia asked if I can help her with the scans because she had too much on her desk. So I saved them onto the network and on Sugar. I grab another stack and only got to scan it to myself. After I scanned the papers, it was time for lunch.
  I had lunch with my sister. After lunch, Osmara asked if I could help her with some receipts. I had to highlight the card number, location, amount, and date. After I finished, I organized them from oldest to newest. I went back to work on the scans, I saved them to the network and to sugar. After I finished, I continued to work on the mailer. I stopped around 4:20 pm. I went to wait at the lobby and then Amanda asked if I did my blog, I completely forgot about it. I only go to write 3 sentences and then the bus arrived. I asked Amanda if I could write my blog tomorrow and she said yes.

  What do I think about becoming a Junior next school year? I'm pretty excited because I'm getting closer to Senior year. Junior is probably the most important school year because we have to take the SAT and other tests. It'll be a challenging year and I plan on doing well on the exams. I'm also excited because it'll be a new school year and we usually get new transfers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog