5/26/2015 by Richard Zarate

Today was a pretty good day. I started my day by doing some scans for Virginia. There weren't that many. I scanned the papers to myself and saved them onto the network and Sugar. I grabbed another stack of scans because I didn't want the scans to piling up on Virginia's desk. While I was working, Sylvia asked me if I could help her. I scanned the scans to myself and went to go help Sylvia. Sylvia wanted me to make a spreadsheet for the Growing Detroit's Young Talent. I had to put in the information of the Detroit Cristo Rey Students that signed up for a job. After I finished the list, it was time for lunch.
  I ate lunch with Osmara and went back to work. I continued working on the scans until 2:40 P.M. After I finished, Osmara asked if I could update the flyer for the Plating Day in Cadillac Urban Gardens. I had to change the pictures because they were old and also some of the information as well. I showed Sylvia the flyer and she suggested a few changes. After I updated the flyer, I made 75 copies and emailed Sarah. I also had to put up flyers around the building. My day was pretty great today and I have a new nickname, Pretty Ricky.

  What would be my ideal fishing trip. A few years ago, I used to watch this show called "River Monsters", it basically showed you that not all scary fish live in the ocean. They're all types of fish from Shark to Stingrays. One fish that looked like a challenge was the Short Nose Saw Shark. Thy can be caught in Australia. I would like to catch this fish because of it's looks. Also in Australia. I could catch Bull Sharks as well. This would be my ideal fishing spot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog