Alexander Ramirez 01-9-18

Today was pretty alright. In the morning I had a rough start, Kayla gave me the assignment to rip off 2/3 thirds of stapled checks on the paid invoices but I didn't listen and only took 1/3 of the checks off so I went back to Kayla and she explained it one more time but I did not listen again and took off all the checks. I fixed my mistakes and finally was done with the assignment only taking me half of the morning. My next assignment was to file 4 stacks of open invoices into certain cabinets and certain vendors. It took me around 2 hours and my lunch break started. Once I was done with my lunch break I headed back to accounting. Kayla gave me the assignment to find open invoices in the Dundee and Toledo cabinets and staple a check on them. When I was done, there wasn't that much time left so she gave me one more assignment. It was to print out Drop Ships and find out the tracking numbers for the open invoices for ideal shield. Overall today was productive!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog