Alexander Ramirez 01/30/18

Today was slow and easy.In the morning Julie gave me the assignment to file 6 stacks of  paid invoices into the file cabinets where we organize them all at.That assignment only took me 30 minutes to do. Kayla gave me checks and my assignment was to staple them onto open invoices from the Dundee file cabinet and then put the paid invoices into the paid section of the cabinet. Took me around an hour to do. Once I was done with that Kayla said she had a project for me to do. She gave me a piece of paper with companies and their vendor names.The project was for me to search up vendor names on sage and see if we had 2018 paid invoices. Some companies did and some not. After knowing what companies had 2018 paid invoices, I had to get up and go to the file cabinet labeled "Ideal Shield" and see if the 2018 paid invoices had matched up with the Net terms that they were supposed to have. That project took me the whole day to do.The last assignment I was given was to open envelopes and stamp the sheets inside. Overall, today was productive!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog