Alexander Ramirez 1/23/18

Today was pretty easy. In the morning Kayla gave an assignment. The assignment was to put checks inside some envelopes and take them to the stamping machine. That only took an hour to do. Julie gave me the next assignment and that was to file paid invoices into certain file cabinets I did  at least 5 stacks of them. That assignment took about an hour. Once I was done with that, Kayla gave me checks for Dundee and Toledo. I was suppose to find open invoices and staple them on to these checks if there company names were on them. I had 30 minutes till my lunch break so Kayla gave me 3 stacks of invoices that needed mostly drop ships,tracking,and PO numbers. I did a bit before my lunch break. When I was done with my lunch break I headed back to accounting. That assignment Kayla gave me before my lunch break took me the rest of the day to do. What took me so long was that I went over them a bunch times and found some that I missed. Overall, today was productive!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog