Alexander Ramirez 03/27/18

Today went by fast. In the morning Kala gave me two stacks of invoices that needed to be filed into their assigned folder. Didn't take me long to do. Once I was done with Kala's  assignment  she had gave me another assignment and that was to staple checks onto open invoices. There were stacks over stacks of checks to staple. The assignment took me half of the whole morning to finish. I headed back to my seat and sat down for a bit from all the standing I did . Kala gave me 4  a stack of invoices that needed only there drop ships to be printed out. It was time for my lunch break. Once I was done with my break I headed back to Accounting and to see that have more stack of invoices. I got finished with Julie's assignment and started to work on Kala's but I had only little time left to finish it. The stack that Kala gave me needed their tracking numbers found, drop ships printed out and seeing if any of them were delivered. I only got the drop ships and finding the numbers done. I only printed out tracking for some of the invoices. I knew I couldn't finish in time so I deiced to just start on my blog. Overall today was great!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog