Alexander Ramirez 03/6/18

Today was fast and smooth. In the morning Kala gave me a assignment and that was to file 4 stacks of  paid invoices into the file cabinets that they were assigned to. When I was done filing the paid invoices, Kala gave me 5 stacks of open invoices that needed filing. While filing I had to make folders for the ones that didn't have one. Once I was done I headed to Kala and she gave me the last assignment for filing and that was to staple checks to open invoices that were categorized as either "Toledo" or "Dundee". The 3 assignments that Kala gave me took the whole morning. Before going on my lunch break Kala gave me 3 stacks of invoices that needed tracking, dropships, etc. I did 1/3 of the assignment and decided to go take my break. I headed back to accounting and started to work on the rest of the assignment. It took me the rest of the day to finish. Overall, today was perfect!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog