Christian Perales 3-23-18

Today was a busy day for me. In the morning I had issues with my computer so I had to call Awecomm. After I got that issue settles I began to catch up on my work. I started doing scans when Joe told me I was going to go with Sabrina and Rachel to Cristo Rey for a Safe Driving presentation. The presentation was good and I learned a surprising statistic. It was that 1.3 million people die from distracted driving a year, and out of the 1.3 million, 45% of them are teenagers. Things like that are very serious and should be taken more seriously.
After i came back from the presentation, I got right back to work. Steve Pedley had me split files, rename them, put them into FabSuite and then rename those files. I also did the same thing for Taha. The task was time consuming but I was able to get it all done. Today, like most work days, was a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog