Eric Perez 2-21-19

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eric Perez  2-21-19
 
 
 
Today was a nice and relaxing but productive day at the Ideal Group.
First I did the mailer that Alexandra Santori left me on the desk with an example to help me with.
Later I mail some invoices for Ideal Shield. Then after lunch I did a bunch of postcards, and when I was finish with it, I send them out. Then at the end of the day I finished two Excel lists. The first one was about the American Fence Companies that were in the United States. The second Excel List was about the Kenworth trucks companies that were also in the United States, but in this Excel my classmate Daniel Hernandez and I helped each other to finish this quickly.
Overall I liked this day because it was busy with all the day  
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog