Daniel's Weekly Blog

My Weekly Blog

Today was an easy day. Today I started on labeling postcards, and left them aside because I was told that Holy Redeemer student's would come to Ideal to take a look around and to work so what I did is to leave some postcards aside so they can learn what I do with the postcards and where they go. Once me and Eric Perez finished with the tour, Eric took two students and I took one student.So I show the student who's name is Silvia what I did in marketing, she was surprised on what I do for the company.Then Eric and I did the same thing over again with the second group only that I got two students this time and Eric got one student. I explain to Diego and, ugh I forgot her name it's starts with a D but we had a blast doing the excel work because they didn't knew how to copy and paste but taught them new things which they liked. Overall my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog