Eric Perez 5/9/19





 
 
 
 
 
Eric Perez
 
 
 
Today I began my day by going upstairs and working in filing papers in the same folder that had the same name of the company.
Then I had to come downstairs and wait for the Holy Redeemer students to come. Later Daniel and I had to take them to a tour to all the buildings.We show them everything we know about our experience at The Ideal Group, what do we work on, and how can Ideal Group can help you and how can you use this knowledge to help others.
After lunch, another group of students came and we did the same thing.
I had one student in the second group. We worked mailing invoices and I teach him how to look for stuff by looking the invoice number and the company.
 Overall it was a good day because they were students that I meet before, so we had more interaction with each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog