Being the Big Dog

Today was a interesting day here at Ideal. Today we welcomed a new Ideal Employee, and she now sits in the Marketing office. So Sylvia asked me if I wanted to be the big dog and sit at Franks office. After I settled in I began to prepare my backlog. After that I went to Sylvia and got assigned my remaining tasks for today. I got assigned a new Safety project and I began with collecting data. Afterwards I had to make an excel sheet representing all the data. Then I worked on my weekly safety stuff, like updating the priorities, and the file itself. Then Sylvia asked me if I wanted some Yessi's birthday cake, Happy B-day Yessi! Then I had my lunch. Immediately after Edna and I began with mail which almost took all of the afternoon. Lastly I did some admin for Sylvia. Overall today was a great day at Ideal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog