3/15/2011

Today was pretty busy at Ideal. Today when I first came in neither Amanda or Sylvia were here, but Sylvia left instructions to start our weekly meeting without them. Freddy and I began the meeting we discussed our backlogs, and soon after Sylvia arrived. Then she gave us our tasks for the day. Freddy and  I began the day with helping Rachael and Sylvia pack up their office into bankers boxes. Then I worked on safety stuff, and then I did some hospitality work for Amanda back in the trailer. Then I had my lunch with Sylvia and Sean. Then I began the mail with Edna, after that I did some magazine subscriptions, and more hospitality work. I also did some credit card authorizations, and calendar work. Overall I had a pretty busy day today!

Diego Cruz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog