Mondays, Mondays

Today was a great day here at Ideal! I started off my day with going to my backlog and bucket list. Then I went  to talk to Sylvia about the Red books that needed to be updated. Then Sylvia asked to sit in that room with them in the intern desk. Then I got three tasks from Sylvia. Then Amanda explained the updates on the bucket lists. After that I started updating the books and sent off Laurie's calendars. Then I went to DHDC with Linzie and Amanda to see their computer lab for this event that Ideal is hosting. Then Linzie took us out to lunch at this middle eastern restaurant which was delicious! Thanks Linzie:]! After that we came back and I worked on a power point presentation. Lastly I worked on the mail which took up a lot of Edna's and my time. Overall today was a very busy and good day!

Diego Cruz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog