Tylah Fortson-12-9-11

Today was kind of a slow day for me. I came in while Keli was in her usual Friday  meeting and received some work from Gary. After I finished that, Keli came and gave me more work that pretty much lasted me the whole day. This assignment consisted of me looking up these certain words or phrases and see what we rank on Google.com. This task was new to me but once I started it, it went by pretty quickly although I didn't get to finish because there were 500 of them to get done but I got pretty far in. In between working on this, I went to lunch with Keli and had a large sandwich called the Jerk from a place called Mudgies. Weird right? But it tasted great so I won't complain. After lunch I continued my task from this morning until I was called to help with the mail. When that was finished I went back to my task and before my day was done, I managed to get up to 329 on this assignment of mine. Even though sitting still for hours at a time like this can drive me crazy sometimes, my craziness is worth my education. Right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog