Tylah fortson-12-2-11

Today was quite an eventful day. It started off slow though where I just did my usual for Gary. Then today I finsished off the CD case and did the inventory at the same time so it didnt take as long and it wasn't as boring. It's really ironic because before lunch, my work load was really light. Then after lunch, I hear people calling my name asking for me to do all types of things when I really only agreed to one or two. :-) The perks of being an intern is you get to do all the work no one else wants. But besides that, Frank came in and congradulated me on my good grades this quarter, and he said I might be getting an iPad! Hard work pays off for sure. Anyhow, I helped Edna with the mail and filed. By far my most exciting day here at Ideal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog