12/1/11

Today was a busy day but it went great. I started by doing checks with Linda, it didn't take me long. My tutor came and started we by doing my homework, after that we practiced algebra as a review and talked about putting my daily homework on the planner so that I don't forget to do it and to be more organized. We also talked about how college was and what you have to do there. Then she left, since she had to go early today. So I went to Yesi and help her do some maling. After that I made new  folders for new hire employment and filed them. It didn't take me that long to finish. Yesi had five big folder full of I-9 forms that had to be organized alphabetically. It was a lot of work. It took me all day, lunch came and I and Linda went to a hamburger place and had a great meal. We came back and I went with Edna but I was too late to do   the mail. I went upstairs and helped Yesi on some envelopes she needed to mail out, I was up and down in the building all day. I finished and went to do the I-9 folders. Overall my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog