Tylah Fortson-12-16-11

Working at Ideal takes a lot of energy. It's worse than school because you actually have to stay alert and pay attention through the whole entire day and you have to get most of your work done before the day ends without play. But I came here for a purpose and so sometimes you have to do what you got to do. Today I did a few new things such as the mail, which isn't new to me, but I did it by myself. I got through a lot of it but when Edna got back she still had a little to do too. Also, Gary had a new task for me which was to enter data into MAS, and it was easy once I got into it but the computer was acting up a  little. I, for Sylvia, made sure the dishes were washed inside the dishwasher and then put them up after it was done. I wrapped some gifts this morning too, although there was only two to wrap. But that was the best wrapping I ever did in my life. Everyone left today for big gatherings and such and this was the first time I've ever been in this building where it was fairly empty. Anyways now to end my day, I'm finishing off the analytic spreadsheet I had started last week. After this, See you in two weeks!Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanza!And A Happy New Year!-2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog