12/8/11

Today was a good day. I started helping Linda with checks, 10 minutes later my tutor showed up. She helped me do my Chemistry homework and showed me how to do the problems. It was a good thing she helped me because she show me how to do some shortcuts on my chemistry homework which was awesome! Then she gave me some homework so I can practice. After that she checked my plannerto see if I wrote my homework in it. She left and I went helped Yesi by making some new hired employee folders. Lunch came and I had a good meal. After that I went with Edna to do the mail like always, there wasn't much mail so we finished it fast. Then I went with Frank in the shop where he was showing visitors what the company makes, it was fun. Then I started to do the big folders that I was doing last week it took me the whole day. Overall, my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog