1-20-12 Tylah Fortson

Today was the best day. First off, My day ended with nothing for me to do. It was very unusual for me with everyone having nothing for me to do but I wasn't complaining. I just didn't really know what to do with myself in the meantime. But of course I managed to find some simple lay-back-and-rest work. Anyways though, when I came in I went straight into a meeting and was able to listen, learn and observe. When that was done, I received work from Gary. It was some new stuff and some old stuff and I finished it all before he got back from lunch. I did a lot of scanning today for Gary and Sylvia, even organized some of Gary's dressers. But in the end I still finished everything with time left to spare. When life gives you lemons you make lemonade right? Well when life gives you a job....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog