1/19/12

Today was a great day. I started by doing Linda's PDPM and hard dollars folder and filed them in numerical order, Yesi wasn't here so I didnt do to much stuff today. The PDPM took me all day to finish but at least it kept me busy. Linda didn't take me to lunch because she was busy so she made me some eggs which was pretty good. I continued with my PDPM and Amanda called me to downstairs. When I went downstairs Linzie was in the office and she asked if I wanted to go to Ann Arbor to meet Google and the Tigers tomorrow, I cant wait to go! I went upstairs and Linda had more PDPM and hard dollars so I had to file them. It was exhausting because I was standing up all day and walking. And plus my tutor didn't come to help me with my finals. But overall, my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog