11-12-2012

        Today was a typical day at the office. First I entered and set up my computer. I then was told by Sylvia that I was going to make some more labels. I had already known how to print labels so I wasn't nervous. After I had made Labels I was asked to bind some Power Point presentations. So I printed out the presentations and made my way to the binding machine. I had also knew how to bind so this was an easy job for me. I was in the middle of binding when I noticed the time. It was 12:00! I had not realized how fast the day had already gone by. So I put down my things and took a lunch break. As I went to the office Sylvia asked me if I wanted to have lunch together. I gladly accepted and was of to eat. While Sylvia and I were eating we talked about interesting topics such as work or recent books we might have read. The rest of the day I did some basic tasks on the computer and finished my day nicely. This was another good day.

- Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog