11/27/12

     Today was my first day back at Ideal after the Thanksgiving break. It was nice seeing everyone again. Had a lot of things to do today at work like mail, do waivers, and file. 

     Well, during my break I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family and we had a good time. The Next day in the morning I went to the black Friday specials, I am not that crazy to go at midnight. After that I just stayed home and enjoyed my days off, and of course did homework.

    Today at Ideal was a busy day for me. I started to help Chelsea on folders and helping her mail checks, after mailing them I had to file the folders. When I was finished Chelsea gave me invoices that had check attached to them. I had to mail them out too and filed the invoices. Lunch came and they brought Jets pizza. Danny saw me and told me to go to his offices and eat with him. We talked about how he can help me to do well in my grades and to start doing good in school. After we finished talking Chelsea had me stamp and mail checks out. Then I started to my Theology homework.

Overall, my day went great. I managed to finished with with th mail, File and the waivers.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog