11/13/12


Today was a good day. I started by helping Patti putting papers in a folder, it was a easy work. When I finished I asked Chelsea if she had something for me to do, she handed me checks and wanted me to mail them and file the invoices. When I was done I asked Sara if she had something for me to do and she had me separate certificates, it was a big pile so it took me some time. Later, Julie and I were talking about my grades. She asked me what my plan was to get better grades, I told her to study more, do homework, and bust my butt on the classes that I’m having problems with. Lunch came and I ate a Pop Tart since I wasn't hungry. When my lunch was over, Terry made me order reciepts from Home Depot by job numbers, and made me put copy papers in the cabinet. When I finished I went to do my Latin homework. Overall, my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog