Christian Perales

Christian Perales
December 15, 2015

The Ideal Group
            As the year comes close to an end many people tend to think of all the things they have done in the year, whether it be a wonderful blessing or a hard time. As the season should be filled with joy, the topic for this post will be about one blessing that will lead to many more in my future. The one of the major blessing I have had this year is my internship with Ideal Group. On the first day of work at Ideal, Osmara gave me a tour because I didn’t really know my way around the building at first. As the year progressed, I learned my way around, met many people and had to try and remember their names, even if I had to ask a couple times to clarify. I was able to learn many things from others as my responsibilities grew.

            Many people do not have the opportunities I have as an Ideal Intern and for that I am grateful because I know that everyone at Ideal wants nothing less than my very best. I know that the workers here mentor me and keep me on the right path to success. I am very grateful for everyone at both my school and at Ideal group for helping shape me into a good young man and making sure that I am prepared for the future.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog