2/21/13

My day was pretty fun. At the being of my day I binded four powerpoints for Catherine that she only had to teach me how to do once. It was pretty cool to learn how to bind powerpoints together because now I know that im helping out somebody in a big way. After I finished that, I made a mail merge for 70 contacts. A mail merge is when you take the address information from companies and put them together in a word document so that you can make labels and put them on postcards to get sent out to say thank you for having us as their dealer.


      Before my lunch Chris the VP of the company wanted to talk to me. We talked about sports and the importance of school. It was actually a very interesting conversation. He told me a lot about his high school career and about the college he attended. I learned that Chris played basketball, football, and baseball all four years of high school. He also went to go and play division 1 Football at Eastern Michigan. Michael Powers that works in sales also played basketball in high school but loved baseball a lot more so he went on and played baseball at the University of Michigan. Then went on to play in Minor League Baseball.


   My day was great. I Learned a lot more new stuff about people and finished a lot of my work.


          








Comments

Popular posts from this blog