2/12/13

Today was a busy day. I came in Ideal and I said good morning to everybody. I made my coffee like always so I can stay awake and asked Maria if she had something for me to do, she had me write job numbers on a paper since she was organizing the cabinets. She handed me tags so I could put them in there folder. When I was done, Chelsea had me mail checks and file their invoices. Lunch came and I had my break.

When my lunch was over I continued putting tags in the folders, when I was done Maria had me open boxes, there were big books inside them and put them on her desk. I had more invoices to do so I went and did them. I was done and I started to do my Biology homework. My homework was done, Maria had me write job numbers on a paper again, but this time it took a while to do them. Overall my day went great.


JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog