2~13~13 : Great Things

Today as entering Ideal I was full of energy. This was because I am having a little vacation provided by my school Detroit Cristo Rey High School. So as happy as I was I knew today was going to be a lucrative day.
As I walked into the ADMIN office I only saw Amanda. As always she was very amusing and greeted me. I said, “Hello, how are you?” We conversed for a short time and went off to work. I logged onto my computer and checked my mail. My mail box was full of messages. Most of them were just for general purposes but Sylvia had sent me some tasks. I was to call her and notify her that I came in today. I called her and she told me that I was to check some mail I had on my desk and make a new package for the community.
I went to my desk and saw a piece of mail from a very important man. His name is Ken Barrett, Chief Diversity Officer of General Motors! Last week I sent him a letter thanking him for coming and he replied with some interesting words. He said that if I continue doing what I’m doing then I am going to be very successful. I took this as a sign that I’m leading into the right direction in life so I know I’m doing good.
I then started to make the community package for Sylvia. She can use this for future meetings she has. So I put in many things into it that relate to what has been happening recently with the community and the Ideal Group.
This went up to the time I took a lunch break. I had juice, chips, a peanut butter sandwich, and an apple. I sat in the conference room and ate. Sylvia came and had lunch with me. I was not lonely this break because I was conversing with her. We talked about our recent activities and how we’ve been. I was joyful to have a lunch buddy.
I then finished the package and went to update some of Sylvia’s contacts. I had four different contacts to enter and I took more time than expected. After that went to do some small tasks and finished my day off very great.
I expect my future to be full of great things and I hope to improve the lives of others. Maybe even yours.
~Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog