2/28/13

Today at Ideal was a pretty cool day. At the beginning of my day I filled up the marketing cubbyhole with dealer and non-dealer flyers. After that I did a Bjs Wholesale Club Contact list for Catherine. I took information from an excel sheet and just added on to it with contact info. Then I took all the emails from each person in the contact list and added them to Constant Contact. All of this will be used for a E-blast for the end of February. When that was completed I helped Mike from Ideal sales out by getting contact information for Trader Joe's in certain states to have a Mailer ready to be sent out.Trader Joe's is branching out their company to different areas in the state so we are chasing after them to use our products in front of their stores. Then there was lunch...


After I ate my lunch I finished the Trader Joe's project. Nobody in the Marketing office had any work for me to do so I went into the Accounting office to ask Sean if he wanted me to do anything. He wanted me to date stamp a stack of papers for him. That didn't take long at all to do. Then I came to Marketing and Catherine asked me to go through a couple of unused flyers on Constant Contact to see if I like any that could be used for an E-blast. Then I started on my blog because it was close to the end of the day. Overall my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog