Its Friday



My day at Ideal started out very well. When I walked into the building Amanda wasn’t at her desk so I was worried. I didn’t know if I was going to eat anything for lunch, but Amanda soon came in through the door and I was relived. I then proceeded to my desk to start on the billing. It took most of my morning, but I got it done, and after I went to lunch with Amanda. We had a great time talking about school and many other subjects that came to mind. When we got back to Ideal I started on the mail which I haven’t done in a while. I went to deliver it all and had a few conversations with people and had time to stretch my legs. I then went to do some more work in the accounting office and that was my day, overall I had a very productive day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog