3-10-16 by Richard Zarate

   For the past 2 weeks, Christopher and I have been doing cycle counting. It's pretty straightforward task, we're given a location with a list of items. Our job is to make sure we mark off the correct amount of items that are in the location off the list. If we fine any item that's not on the list, we put it to the side. I was working where Christopher left off and I did about another 2 locations as well. I stopped around 11:30 to go change back into dress clothes because I had a lunch in with Sylvia at Holy Redeemer.
   Sylvia, Rossie, and I arrived at Holy Redeemer around 12. We had students from Redeemer be our hostess. I had a great conversation with the students that I was accompanied by. I met Sister Elizabeth as well and she kindly brought Ayleen to the lunch so I could of given her a hug. Lunch was great and after lunch, the students gave me a tour of the school. After the tour, we went back to Ideal. Once I got back, I changed into my work clothes and started cycle counting once again. My day was pretty good and I enjoyed my time at Holy Redeemer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog