Christian Perales 3-22-16

Christian Perales
March 22, 2016
What are Goals and Strategies, How Would I Accomplish One of my Goals?
Many people wonder how certain things are accomplished but only dwell on the success, ignoring the work and strategies that go into it. A goal is something that many of us are striving for; it is the thing we all try to accomplish. Many people will say that things are easier said than done, but with strategy, which is a plan, you can accomplish your goals in a shorter time frame and usually with less stress. It is easy to say that there is a lot of work that goes into completing a goal, but that does not mean that the goal is unobtainable.
A good strategy for accomplishing a goal would be to break it up into parts. Set multiple deadlines for how much progress you’d like to make by a certain date. As your progress meets your deadlines, it brings you another step closer to accomplishing your goal. As the progress adds up, the distance from you and your goal gets smaller. Another strategy to use for accomplishing a goal would be to look at the obtainable steps first. After those steps are completed, it is easier to take that next step.  As the progress adds up, meeting your goal becomes more of a reality.

One of my goals is to become more physically and more mentally fit while maintaining my current grades. The way I plan on accomplishing this goal step by step would first be to make an agenda to keep track of the time I take doing homework, the time I am at practice and the time I take doing other activities I enjoy. After the times are set, I would be sure to take more care of my body and get the necessary amount of rest needed, because if I have little recovery time, it will not be beneficial to my physical or mental fitness. After I have gotten the proper resting time, I will begin to add in more target workouts for certain core areas of my body. After a period of time, I will have made a difference in my physical and mental fitness; keeping the same routine, gradually adding more repetitions will add even more results in the long run. No goal is accomplished overnight, but with a good strategy, any goal is obtainable. Some may take longer than others, but if you are persistent and dedicated, success will be even greater when you achieve it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog