Enrique Cordero - 4-24-17 - Senior - IT

So today was another camera day. In the morning, I walked in and i really missed being in the office. When I sat down, Sean caught me up on what I have missed and we talked about how my vacation turned out. When we finished, we talked about the tasks I should handle now. I was to make sure that the print for the sign base would start today. I could start it but not without any bumps along the road. Before lunch I could figure it out and got it started. During lunch Sean and I talked a bit. After lunch Sylvia walked in and talked about the Senior Luncheon. I ended up inviting Sean to my Luncheon and I emailed Mrs. Rosa Gutierrez to RSVP. Through the rest of the day I was to maintain the printer and look at different printing Technologies. I learned about SLA printing and how it makes solid figures out of a resin, and about the metal 3d printers and how they use light to stick particles together. At the end of the day I did my blog and went home.

With the summer approaching I plan on doing several things. I plan on moving in with friends, getting two jobs, and becoming the best I can be (physically fit and preparing for college). I really want to move in with my friends because I think it will be a healthier environment for school. At home I am constantly crowded with people, responsible for other people and I want to live on my one for once. I decided that a couple of friends and I will share a 3-room apartment where we split the rent. I want to get a weekend job alongside my day job at Ideal. This is because college and cars are not cheap, I want to pay off as much as I can for a car and work a bit more just for rent. Lastly, without any silly homework or house work to get in my way, I believe that I can become a lot more active and live a healthy lifestyle. Homework will not get in the way of my exercise and my mom's cooking won't fatten me up even more. I will also have a clear mind with my main responsibility being school.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog