Santino Lopez 4/24/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
4/24/17






My Day
It's been awhile since I've last been here, and now that I'm back after 2 weeks it still feels like the same work and place. I came back to a huge pile of invoices from Steve that took me an hour and a half to put in envelopes and mail! After finishing those he gave me few piles of scans throughout the day, one email had 101 in them. The day went smoothly with no problems, Steve even brought some buttery breadsticks!

Spring Break
My springbreak was definitely fun for me. The first week I rode around and explored my neighborhood on my bike. I'm trying to get more familiar with it and the streets around it. I also searched through the abandoned house next to my house. I had pants, a sweater, gloves, and a dust mask though so no harm would come to me. Later on I went to the movies with my friend to see Fate of the Furious. The movie was absolutely spectacular and fun to watch, definitely worth the watch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog