Enrique Cordero - 4/7/2017 - Senior - IT

Today was mostly an Auto Cad day with a couple of quirks. In the morning, I arrived a bit before Sean did and I started the printer along with Auto Cad. For some reason, Auto CAD needed something with the license and I could not resolve it for a while. Sean said he needed to do something with Auto CAD, so he directed me to another CAD program called Sketch Up. During lunch, I had my regular cheese fries (that my supervisor always gets me) and then headed back to work. After couple hours of learning how to use Sketch Up, Sean gave a design for me to make. It took me a couple hours to almost finished it but Sean got Auto CAD working again. Near the end of the day I had almost finished (I had to stop to do my blog). 
Some special skills I think I have are my fast reflexes, ability to create things in cad and my programming background (not a huge amount but enough to correct errors). I like to think that I can think on my feet in many situations. I have been learning how to use some CAD programs for a good amount of time. I have worked with java for a while but I have not been able to master it/ write it by myself due to the lack o time that I have at home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog