Santino Lopez 4/7/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
4/7/17






Special Skills
A special skill that I would like to learn is the ability to shuffle cards and throw them properly. I can do the basic shuffle mostly but it would be pretty cool to be able to show off my shuffle in a game of cards at a party.

My Day
Today has been pretty chill. I did the basic morning routine, my invoices and scans, and finished before lunch time. During lunch time Bindu brought some Pizza Hut in the lunch room for everyone, which was pretty nice. I ate a slice and when lunch was finished I went off to find some more work. I did some invoices for Julie, but that didn't last very long, so I went to Rosie and she gave me the task of organizing some pictures of Frank's family and friends and his business pictures. I always laugh when I see Frank with his old mario mustache!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog