5/12/17 Enrique Cordero Senior IT

 
Today was a very fun day in the office. In the morning, when I walked in the office was a bit of a mess. Since I came before Sean did, I started to clean up. When Sean came in he gave me a rundown of the tasks I needed to accomplish and then I got to it. First Sean and I went to go see the new stand desk for Sylvia. Then we came back and I started to arrange all the loose ends that we had in the office. While I was arranging, Sean received a serious phone call about a problem in Lansing. Apparently, he needed to leave to Lansing for the rest of the day to help fix the solution. Throughout the day I was left to get my new computer work ready, making sure I had all the old software on the new computer, connecting the 3D printer to the new computer, organizing the office, and helping other throughout the day. As a bonus to the day we received a lunch from Ideal for the day.

A memory that I will never forget is the time where I built a computer by myself. This is because it sparked my love for electronics to a whole other level. I loved doing the independent research, working hard to buy the components, and building it myself. It was a very nerve racking experience because it was my first time but when I saw all the lights and screen turn on, I felt an accomplishment I haven't felt in a long time. I felt a sort of maturity because I knew that the techie life was not a phase but a way of life I choose living. It opened me to a new world of creating machines. I’m very passionate about creating things, such as computers, robots, and hopefully working on cars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog