Enrique Cordero 05-19-17 Senior IT

   
I feel as though the beginning of the year was the slow part but by the second semester things picked up. This year has been a roller coaster and it has not been like any other year of high school. I would also like to mention that the year was seemed drawn out when I was at home but short at school. With UoD Mercy, school, housework, and homework spare time seemed like a luxury. These days I am mostly trying to work and make as much money as I possibly can.

Today was a very relaxed but progressive day. When I came into the office Sean was not around and I remembered that he said he would not be in today. Even though Sean would not be in he left me a task list on the white board. It took me no more than an hour to finish the first task (organization). I was later to update a phone list but I could not find the key with the names and numbers to update the list in the admin database. I then was to print and object but the printer had a couple errors. It took me the whole day to come up short. at around 2 o'clock I said a quick hello to everyone in the office and I helped Jose install some new desks that are used for people to stand up at their desks. I hope it works out for the people who use them. When I Finished with Jose, I went to do my day blog and leave Sean some notes about working over the summer and what I did today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog