Santino Lopez 5/5/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
5/5/17






Place To Visit
One place that I would like to visit in the world is New York. New York seems like such a great place to visit, it's the US's hub for all kinds of cultures and has many sights to see and visit. I always wonder what kind of people I can meet there and how they would act. My friend Edward is from New York and from what he's said it's a pretty great place. Also I love the New Yorker accent, although Edward doesn't have one sadly.

My Day
Today I learned and matured from an experience. In the morning, when I was finished with my invoice mailing, I started on my scans but I couldn't focus, so I started to use my phone. I remember I had to text my friend something so I texted them, but I was hooked on my phone. I couldn't put it down, as I'm pretty sure my brain preferred my phone rather than scans. Rachel came over and told me to put it away, which I did. I was later moved to where Steve was and given a new assignment, with the hopes that It would be invigorating than scans. It did work, and it kept me up as I had to move around a bit to accomplish the task. I feel like even though it was bad for me to use and get caught with my phone, it was necessary as I now see that being distracted by my phone hurts myself and my rep as well as others who require the work to be done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog