Santino Lopez 5/22/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
5/22/17






What Makes Me Happy
A lot of things make me happy. Some examples would be friends, video games, other people being happy, sunny weather, food, and animals. Friends make me happy because they always make me laugh with our inside jokes and that I can trust them. Video games keep me occupied when I get bored and give me a wonderful new environment to explore. I can't really explain it, but when I see other people being happy I become happy too. I guess to me happiness and joy are contagious. The weather plays a big role in my level of joy. I sometimes enjoy rainy or cold weather, but sunny weather and clear skies always lift me up when I feel down. I'm pretty sure food would make anyone happy. I mean why not? It's something that gives you energy, fills you up, and tastes great. Finally, animals are a #1 way to get anyone out of the gutter. A video of a cat or a puppy always makes me feel fuzzy inside. Also, playing with my dog is really fun, until he starts biting at least.

My Day
Today, by some grace, I woke up well rested instead of sluggish. I can't see how this happened as I fell sleep around 12 a.m. but I really shouldn't be complaining. This rest allowed me to make it through the day with ease as I completed my usual tasks of scans and mailing. Luckily Steve was back today so I didn't have to worry about scans. I did the mailing a bit later than usual though since the folding machine apparently broke. We received a new one in the afternoon so for the morning I folded them by hand. For the rest of the day I did scans in the network. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog