12-12-17 Alexander Ramirez

What I did today was new. In the morning Kala gave me the assignment to rip open envelopes and stamp the letters inside of the envelope. That took me about an hour to do. Kala decided to ask Trevor if he needed me to anything for him and he sure did have something for me. The assignment he gave me required a computer but the accounting didn't have enough computers so Kala put me in the admin office. Trevor explained the assignment to me and I had trouble at the start of it so I asked for help again. The assignment was to look up Pro #'s in the 2017 IDS SO but if the pro #'s weren't their my mission was to make folders of those missing pro #'s. That assignment took me until my lunch break. After my break, I headed to Kala's desk to tell her that I was done with Trevor's assignment and ready for another assignment. The new assignment that Kala gave me was to print the drop ships and tracking info for a stack of invoices but Osmara computer wasn't working so well with Sage. The only thing I was suppose to do was to print out tracking for the invoices that were delivered. That assignment took me the rest of the day to do. Overall, today was productive!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog