12-4-17 Alexander Ramirez

What I did today was new things.In the the morning Kala gave me the usual assignment:to file open/paid invoices into the file cabinet were they're supposed to go.  That took literately around 40 minutes, if you add the organizing of the invoices in alphabetical order.  When I was done filing Kala  said that I was going to do something new today and that was searching for receipts to match up with invoices and she gave me the receipt folders of Ideal Steel and Ideal Shield. That took me the whole morning to do.  I went to have my lunch break.  When I came back from my lunch break Kala gave me two stacks of invoices, one of the piles needed tracking printed out and the other pile needed both tracking and drop ships purchase orders printed out. That only took me about an hour to do . There was only 2 hours remaining for me. Kala had the idea of giving me "Expense Reports" and they were receipts of workers that used their credit cards.  My job was to match the printed receipts with the expense reports to make sure that all employees turned in all of their receipts. Overall,today was fun!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog